Customers who are consumers within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act are entitled to the following right of withdrawal:
1. The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
2. The withdrawal period is fourteen days
- from the date (in the case of a contract of sale) on which the customer or a third party designated by him, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods; Or
- from the date (in the case of a contract for the regular delivery of goods over a specified period of time) on which the customer or a third party designated by him, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the first goods.
3. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer. must rescind the contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. B. by mail or e-mail) to The Superfrau to hello'Superfrau.com or to Superfrau GmbH, Moaranger 6@, 85737 Ismaning. The customer can use the following model withdrawal form or other unambiguous declaration for the revocation as well as the model withdrawal form also on the web sitee www. Download and submit Superwoman.com.
4. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for the customer to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
5. If the customer withdraws from the contract, Superfrau shall reimburse to the customer all payments received by Superfrau from the customer, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the customer's choice of a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by Superfrau) without undisclosed and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which the notification of the revocation of the contract was received by Superfrau. For this repayment, Superfrau uses the same means of payment that the customer used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with the customer; in no case will the customer be charged any fees for this repayment.
6. Superwoman may refuse the refund until The Superwoman has received the goods back or until the customer has provided proof that he has returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. The customer must return or hand over the goods immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which the customer informs Superfrau of the revocation of this contract to the following address: Superfrau GmbH, Moaranger 6, 85737 Ismaning. The deadline is met if the customer sends the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. The customer bears the direct costs of returning the goods. The customer only has to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
7. Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back)
To Superfrau GmbH, Moaranger 6, 85737 Ismaning,E-Mail: email@example.com
I/we revoke (*)
- the contract concluded by me/us (*) for
- the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following services (*)
- Ordered on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
(*) Inaccurate deletion